11.9.10

Rad to the power of Sic

I am possibly the milliontieth person in the world to post the pictures of Phyllis Galembo on their Blog. I don't care. If I introduce these eerie, phenomenal pictures to one person who hasn't seen them, then I will love myself forever.
I know right???!!!!!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@
Scared witless! WTF??!!!
Oh Hai! Just hangin' with ma homie and ma bebeh...She got pink hair. WTF?!!
Fabric is for fools. Me? I just cut some goddamn grass and wraps it round my body bitches coz that's how I roll. Natural fibers? That's what I'm talkin' about!

2 comments:

  1. ME ME ME ME!! You introduced 'em to ME!! I love them too. Hi EMINNNNNNAAAAAARGHHHHHHHH - IT'S CAMIIIIIII!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased to meet you too!! Wowzers look at the colours... the colours I tells ya! Cath x

    ReplyDelete